Seminar #301–1: Hazcom Training (1 Day)
In this 1 day seminar you will learn about OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard CFR 29 1910.1200, or ‘Right to Know’ . Your work environment as well as your home life can expose you to hazardous chemicals that although may make life easier can be detrimental to your health or to a loved one’s health. This program will provide a better understanding of working near or handling hazardous chemicals whether at work or at home. You will be able to maintain a high quality of life without increasing your exposure to harmful chemicals. You have the ‘Right to Know’ what they are.
Who Should Attend?
• All employees that are potentially exposed to or handle hazardous chemicals
• Executive Management
• Operation and Safety Managers
• Line supervisors
Benefits of Attending
• Participants attending the program will:Have a clear understanding of how to better protect their health
• Be familiar with how to safely handle hazardous chemicals
• How to avoid exposure to hazardous chemicals
• What to do in case of exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a Hazard Communication Program